Monday, January 24, 2011

Sable Love Birds


Sable Love Birds

Name:
Sable
Species:
Fischers Lovebird
Sex:
Male
Color:
Gray & White
Age:
Baby
Marking:
WWC FL 10 91
Size:
Small






Characteristic:
· Companion
· Cute
· Exotic
· Fancy
· Handfed
· Pet
· Playful
· Quiet
· Tame

Description:
I'M A BOY!!!! CAN I COME HOME WITH YOU???
Sable Fischer Lovebird, beautifully feathered and wonderfully tame. Weaned and ready to go home today. Shipping available at buyers expense.

Breeder / Aviary:
Wendys Winged Companions Aviary - I have a small closed home aviary on the East Coast of Central Florida and specialize in loving handfed baby birds. I raise Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Sun/ Nanday Conures, Blue Front/Lilac Crowned Amazons, Goffin/Rose Breasted Cockatoos, Princess of Wales/Derbyan/Red Rump Parakeets, Eastern/ Western Rosellas, White Capped Pionus, Quaker Parrots, and B & G Macaws. If you don't see what you want, let me know. I can usually find & hand raise your precioius baby bird. We NOW accept PayPal (add 3% surcharge). Florida Residents add 6% Sales tax

No comments: